Google Maps Business View
View Larger Map
Example of a Google Maps Business View virtual tour. Click and drag above to take a tour of Gateway Canyons Automobile Museum in Gateway, Colorado.
The Google Maps Business View program engages customers on Google and across the web. We work with businesses to create the highest quality Google-hosted virtual walk-throughs available. Our founder Daniel, was one of the first Google Trusted Photographers certified in the nation. We've gone on to become leaders in assisting our clients with the creation of this innovative marketing package.
The Google Maps Business View program is the only way to get the "See Inside" thumbnail alongside results on Google Search, on Google Maps, and Google+. With no ongoing fees it's like free advertising on Google!
We are certified by Google to create exclusive and powerful visual content that becomes featured across many Google products. A business's imagery package can be used again-and-again for a wide range of innovative effective marketing techniques, all for one low price.
- A Google Trusted Photographer visits your business and captures 360-degree imagery for creation of a virtual tour to be published with Google's familiar Street View interface.
- A set of 10-15 "feature" still photos are also captured (all rights included).
- The shoot takes less than 3 hours in most cases.
- The virtual tour can be embedded on your own website and shared via social media or email.
- We have photographers available nationwide (and select areas worldwide).
- The one-time fee is a great value and supports local photographers.
- No hidden costs or monthly hosting fees.
- Tour can be updated anytime.
Case Studies and Examples:
Contact us today to learn more about Google Maps Business View.
Custom Virtual Tours
We partnered with Western River Expeditions to capture high-quality 360-degree photography along their 6-day 188 mile trip through the Grand Canyon and create this custom branded 360-degree virtual experience. Online visitors can experience spectacular views of the Grand Canyon, explore unique landmarks, and peek inside camp life, all without a lifejacket!
More than just a virtual tour.
Drives physical customer visits.
Features and Benefits:
- Works seamlessly across desktop, smartphones, and tablets.
- Intuitive interface engages users.
- Custom branding of interface and in-tour graphics.
- In-tour website and YouTube video feed capability.
- Easily embed on a website.
- Share specific views via email and social.
- Hosted for free in most cases.
Case Studies and Examples:
Contact us today for a free consultation and quote.
Our passion is great photography.
We understand our virtual tours are only as good as the photographer that captures the imagery. The same 360-degree photographers we work with are also skilled professional still photographers.
From Architecture to Adventure Sports; from Product and Food to People and Portraits, we strive to create great photography for a wide range of applications.
Contact us today for a free consultation.