Savy diners want all the details about your restaurant. Bring them in and show them what they love.
Restaurants benefit greatly from Google Business Photos. Diners who wouldn't otherwise stop by to take a look can now do so from anywhere in the world. Along with the immersive virtual tour of your restaurant, the photographer will also shoot a set of feature photographs you can use for any other marketing needs. The program is a great way gain exposure and create great content for web and print marketing.
What can Google Business Photos do for your restaurant?
- Diners can virtually visit your restaurant via your Google Places page, your Google search result, Google Maps, and even your own website!
- Show customers your restaurant from anywhere in the world.
- Google Business Photos can be updated anytime.
- Virtual tours are easily embedded on your own website.
A Google Business Photos package includes:
- Photography session of your location by a Google Trusted Photographer.
- Creation of a full 360-degree virtual tour of your restaurant!
- Creation of a set of 15-20 "feature" still photographs for your Google Places page gallery.
- Virtual tour and images are hosted by for free.
- Virtual tour and still images are shown on your Google Places page, next to your Google Search result, and within Google Maps.
- All copyrights are transferred to you. Use the imagery however you'd like.
Call Daniel at (303)881-8827 or email us today to use Google Business Photos to bring customers through the door!